Re: [MirageOS-devel] Master thesis about Mirage (Pioneer projects)

On 17/08/2016 00:02, Róbert Tóth wrote:
> Protocol implementation: I always wanted to try implementing a protocol and
> the projects proposed by Hannes sound interesting. DNS over TCP(and DNSSEC)
> sounds interesting, but I will need some help, because right now I can't
> even make the dns (or the http-fetch) example to run correctly.

I'm not sure what the current state of these examples is, but:
- which mirage version do you use? which OCaml version?
- what does "not run correctly" mean?
- do you try to run them on unix or on xen?

could you please open an issue at the issue tracker on mirage-skeleton
with these details?

Do the example executables of ocaml-dns (mldig, lwt_server) work for you?

hannes