Re: [MirageOS-devel] [RE-ANN] From opkg to odig v0.0.1 (was Re: [ANN] opkg v0.0.1 - Documentation access improvements)

  • To: Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:13:39 +0100
  • Cc: Maxence Guesdon <maxence.guesdon@xxxxxxxx>, OCaml List <caml-list@xxxxxxxx>, mirageos-devel <MirageOS-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:13:55 +0000

Dear all,

I have deployed an experimental documentation build for MirageOS libraries (and
dependencies thereof) using odig at:

http://docs.mirage.io

an experimental build using odoc (the new cross-referencing tool that is still
being worked on, so expected rendering bugs) is available under:

http://docs.mirage.io/odoc/

These URLs are all subject to change, but I thought it might be useful to see
the generated output for a real project.  The Dockerfile that generates this
site is at: https://github.com/mirage/mirage/blob/master/Dockerfile.doc

regards,
Anil