Re: [MirageOS-devel] Raspberry Pi 3 installation

  • To: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Eugene Bagdasaryan <eb693@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:04:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:04:54 +0000

That would be great to have, so far it is not much available on internet! I found this repo https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder which wasn’t updated for a while, and it seems that the only supported version was Cubbieboard2.
Do you guys run Xen or Solo5 KVM on ARM to use MirageOS?