Re: [MirageOS-devel] Raspberry Pi 3 installation

On 10/10/2016 9:04 AM, Eugene Bagdasaryan wrote:
That would be great to have, so far it is not much available on
internet! I found this
repo https://github.com/mirage/xen-arm-builder which wasn’t updated for
a while, and it seems that the only supported version was Cubbieboard2.
Do you guys run Xen or Solo5 KVM on ARM to use MirageOS?

On Oct 10, 2016, at 07:42, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx