Re: [MirageOS-devel] Compiler and Mirage Hacking (Weds 9 November 630pm onwards, Pembroke College)

  • To: Gemma Gordon <gg417@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 10:52:35 +0000
  • Cc: cl-ocamllabs-staff <cl-ocamllabs-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cam-compiler-hacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetOS <netos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 10:52:41 +0000

If you are planning on attending, we'd appreciate the Doodle being filled in
this week so that we can sort out catering in good time.
http://doodle.com/poll/fsy7gue9xvbvvdm8

Feel free to fill it in if you're not sure yet of your attendance. Excess food
will be given to Jimmy's Night Shelter so it won't go to waste.

regards,
Anil