Re: [MirageOS-devel] [ocl-staff] Compiler and Mirage Hacking (Weds 9 November 630pm onwards, Pembroke College)

Dear all,

Thank you to those who came to the hack event on Wednesday - it was a busy night of hacking!

I've collected summaries of everyone's activities that night, and posted them here: http://reynard.io/2016/11/16/CompHack.html - please let me know if there's anything I've missed or you think needs adding.

The next hack event is currently scheduled for 7th Feb 2017 at Pembroke, and we'll get a doodle etc up soon for it.

Thanks again,

Gemma