Re: [MirageOS-devel] putting stuff on the mirage.io blog

On 17 November 2016 at 16:06, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also acknowledge that it's a royal pain to build mirage-www locally right
> now, so I am working on making it a more lightweight unikernel (by staging
> the HTML generation) as part of the MirageOS3 release efforts.  More on that
> when I have a working patch :)

That sounds good :)

But I'm curious what's a royal pain in the meantime -- just tried, and
it seemed to build ok for me against current OPAM remote (ie., no
mirage-dev) using local OPAM (though the Docker workflow didn't work
so well).

--
Richard Mortier
richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx