Re: [MirageOS-devel] Building ARM images

On 24 November 2016 at 15:38, Jon Ludlam <jjl25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just coming back to this. My experience with Alpine is a bit limited, and I'm
> having trouble figuring out whether there's an easily available opam setup
> for it - are there any apks for it? Or a docker apk would also work nicely.

I don't believe there's an Alpine package for OPAM yet, though there's
an OCaml 4.03.0r0 in Alpine's testing repo.

There's a Docker APK already in the community package repo--
https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/packages?name=docker&branch=&repo=&arch=&maintainer=

--
Richard Mortier
richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx