Re: [MirageOS-devel] Pioneer projects status - Can I help?

Thank you Hannes!

You have some particular in mind?  These which need help are tagged with
'help needed' -- http://canopy.mirage.io/tags/help%20needed

http://canopy.mirage.io/Projects/sasl &  http://canopy.mirage.io/Projects/Letsencrypt got my attention and they seem to be somehow related. I would like to learn a bit more about the current state of these and see if there room for another pair of helping hands, I know I can learn a lot about unikernels in general and how security is embedded in projects like mirage by spending time on projects like these.

That sounds great.  Is there any particular project you have in mind?

I'm still at early stages with this and although I want my topic to be related to unikernels I haven't summited a formal dissertation proposal yet - pretty much a blank canvas at the moment :)

Dan