[MirageOS-devel] Irmin 1.0

Hi all,

I am very happy to announce that Irmin 1.0[1] is now released into opam. It's
quite a big API change and I am planning to write more docs about it next week,
but meanwhile you can browse the online doc[2] and examples[3].

This release tried to take into account the feedback of early users regarding
the creation of mergeable types, first-class support for immutable trees, the
functor-heavy and complex API for creating stores. Hopefully all of this should
be better/easier now, but please continue to send more feedback.

Best,
Thomas

[1]: https://github.com/mirage/irmin/releases/tag/1.0.0
[2]: https://mirage.github.io/irmin/Irmin.html