Re: [MirageOS-devel] [GSoC '17] Questions about Proposal Review

Lars,

Thanks for the suggestion! I have added a link to the live document to the top of my proposal. I have also changed the draft link in the GSoC system to point to the google doc instead of the sharelatex document, as google docs seems to be the preferred system. It appears that those who left feedback are notified when I reply, since Thomas and I were able to collaborate in real time regarding some of the comments he made, but just in case that was a fluke, I have left replies seeking additional clarification on some of the feedback. Thank you Lars and Thomas for taking the time to read my proposal, it's great to be involved with such a supportive mentorship community.

- David