Re: [MirageOS-devel] [GSoC '17] Community Bonding and Next Steps

  • To: David Udelson <dru5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 16:41:06 +0100
  • Cc: Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 05 May 2017 15:41:15 +0000
On 5 May 2017, at 16:30, David Udelson <dru5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As always, thanks for the quick replies. Based on the ideas given so far, it sounds like I should plan on making frequent blog posts (weekly at a minimum) to summarize my progress (e.g. things I've learned, features implemented, blockers, etc.). These will appear on my personal website, so anyone in the Xen community and beyond can follow my progress. I'll send a link to my blog post along with related links and logistical details in a private email to Thomas, Mindy, and Anil. However, discussion in this private thread will be limited to my personal logistics and performance only; more specific and technical questions will be asked on github, and more general questions will be asked via this mailing list.

If I've misunderstood some suggestion or anyone involved has some objection to the above, please let me know!

You sound very organised and thoughtful in all of your communications to date. Thanks for the effort so far, congratulations on the GSoC acceptance, and have fun hacking this summer, David! :-)

regards,
Anil