Re: [MirageOS-devel] Building Tutorial Noop on OpenBSD

  • To: Hannes Mehnert <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:22:03 +0100
  • Cc: mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:22:13 +0000

I suspect the problem is that OpenBSD doesn't have an aspcud port, and so
the online solver is failing.  I'm just about ready to give up on that online
solver staying up, and so the solution is probably to make an opam2-beta5
port for OpenBSD and go with that instead. That includes a statically
linked solver (mccs) that just works without any more dependencies.

Adam, could you confirm that you don't have aspcud installed? I don't remember
porting it to OpenBSD but someone else may have since.

thanks
Anil