Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Xen Security Pre-disclosure list

  • To: Ian Campbell <ijc@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Lucas Vianna <lucas.vianna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 22:25:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, pt-BR
  • Cc: "predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 22:25:19 +0000

Hi Ian,

- Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen:

On our official wiki we have some documentations mentioning the platform Xen.

- Information about your handling of security problems:

Security contact details is mentioned on our information policy. Section âVulnerabilidade de seguranÃaâ -> Security Vulnerability.

Thanks,

Lucas