Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 10

On lun, 2013-06-17 at 18:39 +0200, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > I still haven't understood if we're getting a blog post from CentOS people
> > (ping)...
> I will upload a draft for Wed roday and KB will modify and publish

Ok, seen it, thanks for this (see the other thread you started, for
discussing this, if needed).

> > The final implementation ended up being quite a bit different from that
> > (and hence I had to blog about it again :-D).
> > That does not makes it right, or means it has to be like that, just saying
> > it happened before.
> That reminds me : did we post something about the implementation that ended
> up in Xen 4.3?

Well, that is pretty much it:
NUMA Aware Scheduling Development Report, March 14, 2013
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/03/14/numa-aware-scheduling-development-report/

I'm not saying there is no point in having a 'NUMA summary', but the
post above cover the details of what is that is new in 4.3 from NUMA
point of view quite well already.

Regards,
Dario