Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 10

Dario,

I would like to run a series of tutorials on how to use the new website effectively (and ride on the visibility we have). The first one I want to do is run through the events section ... (maybe on Friday, highlighting XenSummit's and CFP's too). That should not detract from the XS story, as most traffic at the moment links directly to http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/06/25/xenserver-org-and-the-xen-project/ ...

Is anything planned for Friday?

And then if all goes rigth we have Xen 4.3 (by George) on Tuesday

Lars