Re: [Publicity] A thought piece: Docker and Unikernels

I'd rather this piece go up as is, than not go up at all.

I do see Russ' point and I should clarify that for me, the idea of a 'battle'
between Docker and hypervisors is somewhat false (which obviously affects how
I'm approaching this).  However, I'm also aware that there may be many people
out there who *do* perceive it that way and without pieces like this, will
simply repeat the narrative they're already hearing.  In that respect, I do
think it important that this post go up.

I look forward to seeing it live.

Best wishes,
Amir