Re: [Wg-openstack] OpenStacg WG Meeting Minutes 2015-07-29

On Wed, 2015-07-29 at 15:18 -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> > WRT snapshots, Chun Yan Liu has been working on support in Xen
> >
> > http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-01/msg03071.html
> >
> > As I mentioned on the call, she has a V11 of the series ready but is
> > awaiting 4.7 development to open before posting it. She has also been
> > working on support in libvirt based on the pending V11 series.
>
> It is a good time as any to post the patches as we are done with
> feature freeze and are just doing fixes.

Yes, please encourage everyone to continue development of 4.7 features in
parallel with the freeze, including posting new versions of series etc.

Development needn't grind to a halt during the freeze period.

Of course, if you have a blocking bug for 4.6 please do prioritise it!

Ian.