Re: [Wg-openstack] OpenStacg WG Meeting Minutes 2015-07-29

On 7/29/2015 2:01 PM, Jim Fehlig wrote:
ACTION (Konrad): poke Michael regarding CI-loop maintenance.

Apologies for missing this month's call. I didn't receive the meeting notice in time, but I think Lars and I have resolved that now.

I contacted the team who will be maintaining our third party CI, and as I suspected they're open to helping out with CI-loop maintenance. They just want to understand a little more detail about what's involved. Please email me off list to discuss further.

--
Michael Glasgow