Re: [Wg-openstack] OpenStacg WG Meeting Minutes 2015-07-29

> On 29 Jul 2015, at 17:41, Stefano Stabellini
> <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> = CI-loop maintenance =
> Bob: last time a number of issues to move CI-loop to Xen Project
> account. I worked through the various issues and now it is up and
> running using the Xen Project account.
> AnthonyP: I updated the rpms. In the package, Xen 4.4, plus device model
> timeout patch. No failures due to this have been seen yet.
> Bob: We had a catastrofit CI failure on Sunday evening. The jenkin's log
> went out of control and fill up the disk space. Don't know why yet. I
> had to delete log files to get it back up and running. We are likely to
> hit this again unless we move the log file somewhere else, or use
> logrotate.
>
> ACTION (Konrad): poke Michael regarding CI-loop maintenance.
> Need to talk about how to handle the logs.
>
> Bob: Other than that, it is working quite well. Generally it is quite
> green. More green that the main CI-loop.

Given that we feel that the dependence on one person to keep the CI loop alive,
I can raise this at the next AB meeting, if no progress is made. There are
several companies that do run CI loops who are board members.

As an aside: Michael seems to have problems with the calendar invite and missed
the meeting for that reason. I removed him and added him again. Hopefully this
will help. I can also mention the CI loop in my Summit state of the nation
(alongside other initiatives) and can highlight that we are looking for
community administrators (if that is what we indeed want).

I could also specifically reach out to Intel in Shanghai, who operate several
CI loops.

Also, we are in the process of interviewing 3rd parties for wiki, mail, ... our
Test Lab maintenance. We could include the CI loop, if it makes sense.

Regards
Lars