Re: [Wg-test-framework] Notes from tXen Project - Allnet Meeting, Nov 12th

Ian,

I am away this week until Monday.  I had to go to a convention/training
session.  The ETA is firming up and I believe we will start to get equipment
next week, Tuesday 11/25/14.  We have gotten a spec for the replacement of
the duplicate server and it is currently being run by the HP REP to see if
the parts we picked are all available.  I should have that by the end of the
week.

Some for the test servers have significant lead time  4 - 6 weeks.  We are
trying to hurry them along.  Gigabyte is the longest, 6-8 weeks.  I believe
it is more like 6 week but we can only push so hard before we have a
negative effect.

I will correct the spec and the typo concerning memory for one of the
servers.
I will talk to Don Slutz to make corrections to the project plan and add
tentative dates.

Paul