Re: [Wg-test-framework] Filesystem on dom0s

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:39:03 +0000
Ian Jackson wrote:

> I just noticed that the filesystem on the two dom0s (newcastle and
> gateshead) mentioned in setup-info.xls is ext2.

Personally, I'm going by setup-info.ods. It's a tad newer, but they
agree on this point.

> Have I misread the spreadhseet ?  IMO ext2 should be used for /boot
> but the rest should all be ext3.

The /boot partition is set up as ext2 (on that point, we agree). The
root partition is ext4. I believe the spreadsheet was calling for ext4s.

Currently, we haven't allocated the partition for the VMs. For one, I'd
like verification from you that the current sizes are correct. Also, if
you want ext3 instead of ext4, now is the time to note that.

> Thanks,
> Ian.

-d
(Working from home; thus the krl.com address.)