Re: [Wg-test-framework] Changes to Item 7 Dell PowerEdge R320 changed to a R420

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: Changes to Item 7  Dell PowerEdge R320 changed to a
R420"):
> On 18/12/2014 11:18, "Ian Jackson" <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Lars: does this kind of no-cost variation need to be approved by
> >anyone ?  It seems like a no-brainer to me.
>
> Any expense needs to be approved, but I can sign it off if small
> Lars

There's no expense.  All that's happening is that we are getting
delivered something different (better, in fact) than is specified
in the contract.