Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes: May Xen+Libvirt OpenStack monthly meeting (was held in June)

Hi all,
just a quick update on my actions.

ACTION(Stefano, Lars): Arrange meeting with John Garbutt - done
ACTION(Lars): look into this via the website - developer program. Create
account. - done and set up
ACTION(Lars): to figure out how to bill this against the project - done
and set up

@Ant: you mentioned I maybe should let you know the account name?

ACTION (Lars): to talk to Bob/Antony re docs

Action(Lars): see whether we can add a list or alias to launchpad

Regards
Lars