Re: [Wg-test-framework] ThunderX machines (for the Xen Project OSSTEST Test Lab)

Steve,

if R150-T61 and R150-T60 are dual socket and use the same CPU and are dual
so, aka pass 2.0, I would say
- send me an updated quote for the cheaper one
- if the price is the same (within 5% of each other) and one variant has a
shorter lead-time, go for the one which has the shorter lead-time
- if there is no difference on either of them, stick with the R150-T61

Best Regards
Lars