Re: [Xen-API] Post upgrade to xcp 1.5 some VM's "Boot Device: Hard drive - failure: could not read boot disk"

Hi George,
        I was dead wrong about the VM's being PV. Once I cleared the HVM params
and set the PV options I am able to start the wayward VM's.

        That said, how do I figure out what went wrong and why some VM's (HVM)
are bootable? Do I just need to reinstall the bootloader on the HVM images to
repair them?

        Thanks again for all the help!

        Regards,
        Nate