Re: [Xen-API] Please review: Xapi Project roadmap

Mike,

Thanks much for the information.  Just a few days ago, I suggested on
the User Voice page that Xen Project should create a more out-of-the
box means for using xapi on Debian/Ubuntu.  Please see
http://xenorg.uservoice.com/forums/172169-xen-development/suggestions/4045880-xcp-offer-a-recurring-beta-based-on-latest-xen-a

Seems that you are way ahead of me and that "Fusion" will be even
better than the "bleeding edge XCP (unstable)" than I had in mind.
Great news!