Re: [Xen-devel] Slow list delivery?

> > I'm afraid our experience with sourceforge has not been good. The
> > mailing list archives go off line frequently, and the download
> > mirroring can hardly be described as reliable.

> Is the number of members of the list so large that it can't be hosted at
> Cambridge?

Unfortunately, the current email list management software we run
in the Computer Laboratory hasn't got the management features
that you'd want for a list like xen-devel. It hasn't got the
all-important web archive facility either.

I could investigate setting up majordomo, but since we'd be the
only users it's probably not ideal from a reliability
POV. Another possibility is to use jiscmail.ac.uk which I've
heard works well.

I'm open to suggestions/recommendations...

Ian