Re: [Xen-devel] Please help on Xen installation

> Thanks Keir and Ian!
>
> You are right that host doesn't have video card. It's one of many
> "barebones" (is this the right term?) in a cluster on the shelf. I
> accessed it by telnetting to a terminal server. There might be conflicts.
> Do you recommend to install Xen on a regular machine?

For the time being. If you can rebuild Xen yourself then there's a
config option you can modify to exclude VGA support. I can also add in
a command-line flag 'novga' or something like that.

> BTW, is there a user manual somewhere?

Unfortunately not. We'll gather together responses like this one and
make a FAQ or HOWTO sometime soon.

 Regards,
 Keir