[Xen-devel] Xen 1.2 CD? & domain 0 op codes

Hi Xen folks,

     Is Xen 1.2 CD delayed somehow?

     If I am to add new domain 0 operations I will have to add op codes in dom0_ops.h and corresponding handlers in dom0_ops.c. If I just add the number naturally I am afraid later they will conflict with what others are doing and become confused. Is there any policy doing this? I can see some logical classifications for domain 0 operations. Any plan to organize them better later? Comments?

Cheers,
Yan-Ching CHU