Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic while compiling kernel

On Friday 13 February 2004 15:01, Keir Fraser wrote:

> If you can still cause a crash then let me know. :-)

After solving the xc_dom_create.py issue in another thread, additional domain
was created. But now we return to the old problem. The panic after init
scripts is still there.

Logs are attached:

P.S. Ignore those Killing/Releasing 1...2...3 lines, those are from buggy Xc.c