[Xen-devel] New Domain

Thanks, I am clear on this now.

Another question, could you help me look at the "xen_read_console" output?
It's in the attachement.
The output of xc_dom_create -Dvmid=1 is as follows:
        ./xc_dom_create.py -Dvmid=1
        Parsing config file '/etc/xc/defaults'
        VM image           : "/boot/xenolinux.gz"
        VM ramdisk         : ""
        VM memory (MB)     : "16"
        VM IP address(es)  : "169.254.1.1"
        VM block device(s) : "phy:hda11,hda11,w"
        VM cmdline         :
        "ip=169.254.1.1:169.254.1.0:155.99.182.1:255.255.254.0::eth0:on
        root=/dev/hda11 ro 4 VMID=1"
        VM started in domain 1

The ifcfg-eth0 is using static IP address, not DHCP.
Seems that the new domain starts with no problem, but I couldn't ping & ssh
into it.

Thanks for your help.

Xiaofang