Re: [Xen-devel] two host interfaces to same virtual lan?

I see..  I was thinking of the 'wire' you're speaking of as a switch
that other domains (including dom0) could 'plug into' somehow, not a
crossover cable, in which case I would have to do it via Linux.  I don't
have any Xen installs right now, so I didn't get a chance to experiment
(mailing list faux pas, but thankyou for answering!).