Re: [Xen-devel] network_alloc_rx_buffers panic

I turned off CONFIG_XEN_WRITABLE_PAGETABLES and it looks like several runs
ran last night without crashing anything.   I'll find out for sure when
my user on the west coast gets in.

" > 0 (XEN) (file=traps.c, line=399) Page fault: fc52e2a4 -> fc52e2a6
"
" We'll probably actually know more if you disassemble the 2nd
" address.

The 2nd address is the next instruction.

This is 2.6.8.1 for xen0 and xenU.   linux-2.4-xenU also crashed which
is why we switched xenU to use 2.6 even though it is missing the memory_target
feature.  The 2.6 crashes have been much more informative.

" Can you get a serial line on one of these machines just so that

The app runs across a cluster of (in this case) 15 hosts and only one or
two VMs panic.  So far the users report no shortcuts to reproduce the
problem.   None of these particular hosts have serial consoles.