Re: [Xen-devel] xen,bproc and grub

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 06:28:32AM -0000, Ian Pratt wrote:
> I think Tim has recently been looking at how we could roll a xen and
> dom0 image into a static multiboot file that is then wrapped to appear
> like a standard linux bzImage.

An alpha release of this tool is now available from
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~tjd21/mbootpack-0.1a.tar.gz

It should let you wrap up xen, xenolinux-0, and the command lines into a
bzImage file that can be loaded using a standard bootloader.  I've
tested it succesfully with xen+xenolinux images from the 2.0 release, on
a 128MB PII-400, loading the bzImage using GRUB and LILO.  Bug reports
from other configurations are very welcome. :)

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan                           (My opinions, not the University's)
Systems Research Group