Re: [Xen-devel] make *=y build fails with xeno-unstable.bk

> On a fresh xeno-unstable.bk, an "everything on" make errors out in
> debug.c with a mm member error, while a regular "make verbose=y
> debug=y" works fine.

The debugger code hasn't been upgraded at the same rate as the rest of
the Xen unstable tree -- it doesn't know anything about the new
SMP-guest layout, for example.

The PDB stuff is supposed to get ripped out and replaced at some
point, so I guess we'll leave it broken for the time being -- just
don't specify 'debugger=y'.

 -- Keir