Re: [Xen-devel] debian package updates?

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, James Harper wrote:

> Is terrabox still the place to look for xen debs? Is a 2.0.2 release
> going to happen sometime soon?

I(the real maintainer in debian for xen) have debs ready to go.  All I am
waiting on is kernel source for 2.4.28 and 2.6.10 to enter debian, then I can
upload.

These debs are redone from scratch, and are not based on the work Brian Wolfe
did.

I suppose I should integrate the vif-route script back into the deb, then
place them online for people to use.  Will do that next week.