[Xen-devel] Exporting filesystem using nfs from xen0 kernel not working.

Hi ,

I am trying to export home directorie from a FC3 system,
running kernel  2.6.10-xen0 from xen-2.0-testing.bk.
When i try to mount the /home dit from a other host i get the following error.

client: mount: xen:/home/xen/tmp failed, reason given by server: Permission denied server: xen rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from client230.office.netland.nl:666 for /home/xen/tmp (/home/xen/tmp)

When i try the default kernel from FC3, mounting the exported directory works.

I have checked the kernel options for nfs, they are the same on both kernel.

Is there something that i can try, to get it to work.

Greeting Perry Couprie (Amsterdam, Holland)