[Xen-devel] Solaris

Hello,

I think Solaris is a great OS, but the x86 version lacks HW support.
I think XEN could be the solution. XEN does the HW stuff (via Linux) and
Solaris does the rest. Ok, Solaris will loose some scalability if it
can't talk to the HW directly, but who wants to build a RDBMS server
with dozens of cpus on XEN ?

Are there any SUN Solaris people on the list ?
Or, when Solaris will be published as OpenSource, are there people who
wants to port Solaris to XEN ?

Cheers
Bernhard