Re: [Xen-devel] save / migrate not working on gentoo?

Is there anything useful in /var/log/xfrd.log or xend.debug?

both were included in previous mail, not sure if there is anything usefull for debugging this

BTW: I've heard that setting mem= on the domU kernel command line can
cause problems, but haven't investigated yet.

my domain setup script is quite simple, no 'mem=' on domU kernel command line

--
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xenU"
name = "virt-1"

Obviously the size of the domain shuoldn't make any difference, but have
you tried creating and saving a small domain e.g. 64MB? (I'm just
wandering whether something daft is happening with EINTR or something
during IO).

I've tried it just now - domU with 48MB, still the same results.

There is some python testing script in tools/xfrd, maybe it could help me to find the problem, but I'm not sure how much I can tinker with it. I don't know, which commands to use and how the xfrd reply should look like.

Dave