RE: [Xen-devel] 05: parallel-make.patch

> Hmm, don't use make world here.

'make world' is probably the most widely used target, so we definitely
need to support it.

There's also a couple of other problems:

* changing all the install targets from install-* to *.install will
break Rick's rpm package.

* I'm not sure the extra parallelism will work: We need to stop the
pristine tree being extracted twice concurrently.

Ian