Re: [Xen-devel] xm pause <domain>

> why do you want to add this to xend? I might be missing something here,
> but can't you just provide a stand-alone util to do this.

I think this is worth having in Xend so that:
a) you can dump core automatically if a domain crashes
b) we preserve the ability to (at least in principle) remotely do this sort of
thing using the HTTP interface

That said, if the code is already done, it might be worth writing a command
line tool that does the dump directly for use in the meantime.

Cheers,
Mark