RE: [Xen-devel] XenCD prerelease available

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 10:53 -0800, BRETT, PAUL wrote:
> You could try coralizing [1] the link.  The iso should only then be
> fetched once from wordzoo.com, and will then be cached on PlanetLab [2].

Thanks for yours and others suggestions.  I believe everyone who had DNS
lookup errors has been able to retrieve the package since.

I would like to continue with the URLs I have published as the canonical
sites.  Too many projects shuffle URLs frequently, and I believe the
consistency of:

  http://files.wordzoo.com/xencd/xencd.iso.gz
  http://software.wordzoo.com/xencd
  svn://software.wordzoo.com/xencd/trunk

is beneficial to the overall project.

If necessary, I'll implement mirrors but I expect the above to be
stable, maintained, and perfectly suitable indefinitely.

--
Jared Rhine <jared@xxxxxxxxxxx>