[Xen-devel] Re: xen 2.0.3 self reboot machine

Dev Fideld wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed Xen 2.0.3 on a P2-233 with 224MB.
>
> I boot on a modified 2.6.10-xen0 kernel: I added support for
> netfilter, natsemi &
> pegasus network driver, uhci-hcd, usb-storage, sr_mod, sd_mod.
> dom0 is Debian Sarge.

I had this exact same problem. Also with Debian Sarge and a recompiled
kernel. The console showed a kernel panic complaining about a lost
interrupt.

I deleted the entire source tree, and started over. This time the ONLY
change I made to the kernel config was to add the netfilter stuff. I didn't
touch anything else.  I think I did have some usb previously, but none of
the other settings you mention. The server is now up over 24 hours and
seems to be fine.

Hope this helps.
--

-Barry Flanagan