Re: [Xen-devel] veth0 stuff in -unstable?

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 04:12:51PM +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> I think most likely there's random memory corruption going on, and this
> must be how it is currently manifesting itself on your system. :-(

I don't really think that so much random though,
Kurt Garloff and IBM daily build reports the same problems.
I'm still without clues on how to reproduce it, I even installed
a SLES9 rescue image in case that was related.

However I can have this one on dom0 quite easily as soon as I started a domU:

recvmsg bug: copied C1811631 seq C1811661
KERNEL: assertion (flags & MSG_PEEK) failed at net/ipv4/tcp.c (1295)

--
Vincent Hanquez