RE: [Xen-devel] VMX status report Dec. 12 changset 8320

Khoa Huynh wrote:
> xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 12/12/2005 10:07:39 AM:
>
>> On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 18:46 +0800, Shi, Kuiliang wrote:
>>>

>>> We have test latest xen on VT platform with Intel 915 chipset and
>>> Here is the test summary:
>>

>> Are you going to incorporate xm-test into your VMX tests?

Yes, we will look into it and select some suitable test cases to add into our
daily testing.

> Also, do you include Windows as VMX guests in your testing ?
> From your report (and if I am not mistaken), you only test
> Linux VMX guests, right ?

We focus on Linux VMM guest testing, but we also test Windows guest. As I said
before, we did not test window guest
recently just because there have some bugs in window guest. we are not going to
recover the test case until they are fixed.

- Running 2 windows XP domains on same processor may cause 2nd XP to blue screen
- Running windows XP domain on same processor as Dom0 may cause the windows
domain to blue screen.