[Xen-devel] Bonding not working with network-bridge

I used the information at

http://linux-net.osdl.org/index.php/Bonding#Configuration_with_sysconfig_support

to configure my system for bonding.  I am enslaving eth0 and eth1 to
bond0.  The interface config files are as follows:

ifcfg-bond0:
BOOTPROTO='dhcp'
BROADCAST=''
ETHTOOL_OPTIONS=''
IFPLUGD_PRIORITY='20'
IPADDR=''
MTU=''
NAME='Bond 0'
NETMASK=''
NETWORK=''
REMOTE_IPADDR=''
STARTMODE='auto'
USERCONTROL='no'
BONDING_MASTER='yes'
BONDING_MODULE_OPTS='mode=active-backup miimon=100'
BONDING_SLAVE0='eth0'
BONDING_SLAVE1='eth1'

ifcfg-eth-id-00:0e:0c:72:5f:f9 for eth0:
BOOTPROTO='none'
NAME='Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop Adapter'
STARTMODE='off'
UNIQUE='JNkJ.Wcsi8V4ddI5'
_nm_name='bus-pci-0000:01:04.0'

ifcfg-eth-id-00:e0:81:54:b1:b9 for eth1
BOOTPROTO='none'
NAME='Tyan CK804 Ethernet Controller'
STARTMODE='off'
UNIQUE='mY_N.C86myLJQAC7'
_nm_name='bus-pci-0000:80:0a.0'

If I boot the box with the native Linux kernel, everything comes up and
works as expected.  When I boot with the Xen kernel, I see the bond0
interface come up with eth0 and eth1 being enslaved to bond0.  But then
after xend starts, bond0 is down and eth0 has been associated with
peth0.  So things don't work.

I changed xend-config.sxp to use the line (network-script
'network-bridge netdev=bond0).  But this did not work either.
network-bridge errors out and does not complete.

Any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated.

Kirk Allan
kallan@xxxxxxxxxx