[Xen-devel] Live migration hangs on xen-3.0.2_09749-0.4 x86-64

Hi,

When doing some live migration testing of kernel makes on the SLES 10 Xen, I've had live migration hang approximately 5% of the time doing the suspend for the last pass of the migration. The VM is unresponsive, but accumulates CPU time. Is this a known issue? If not, can anyone tell me how I might pin down where the problem is?

Thanks,

John Byrne