Re: [Xen-devel] blocking Xen 3.X production use: soft lockup bugs

Another data point: Yesterday I was working with an unstable changeset
from the morning (I think about halfway through the qemu patches) and
running HVM xm-test to try to debug the create-concurrent failures.
qemu_dm was taking 100% of one core and I got about 6 soft lockups in
dom0 and 2 dom0 hangs.

I'm not sure exactly why HVM testing is all over the floor for me, maybe
I picked a bad changeset or perhaps the recent ubuntu updates have
broken something.

It's possible that there are still some lurking soft lockup issues
anyway.

Harry.