[Xen-devel] Re: [XenPPC] PATCH: xencomm - kernel side

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 17:27 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > There is at least a "/* XXX could we call this from irq context? */"
> > comment that needs removal. I didn't check the rest of the patch to see
> > if you'd followed all my other suggestions.
> I think the comment could be removed as this is never call during irq.

Fine, but that's not actually what I was getting at. My point is that
the caller passes in gfp_mask, so if the caller is in IRQ context, it
can pass in the proper allocator flags, so there is no problem and the
comment should be removed.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center